The IF Centre will offer a wide range of technology and equipment and the appropriate space and facilities for members to innovate and create. It will feature over 100,000 square feet of office space, meeting/conference space, common areas, and recreation areas. It will have several wet labs, a machining/manufacturing space, a woodworking/carpentry space, a textiles workspace, a computer centre, and a large food lab and food processing space.
Equipment will include:
- Laser Cutters
- CNC Milling Machines
- 3D Printers, composite, metal, food, small to commercial and small production.
- 3D Scanners
- Vacuum Forming Systems
- Morgan Industries Injection Molding Systems
- Industrial Sewing Machines
- Computer Controlled Embroidery Sewing Machines
- Computer-Controlled Vinyl Cutter
- Large Format Printers.
- Finishing Systems
- CNC and handheld Plasma Cutters
- Sheet metal equipment
- Metal cutting, milling and lathes
- Electronics Testing and Soldering Equipment
- ShopBot 4’ x 8’ CNC milling System
- Wood cutting, miling and lathes.
- Granite Surface Plate with Digital Height Gauges
- Machine Shop Accessories and Tooling
- Computer Workstations with 2D and 3D Design Software
- Software, Hardware and Robotics Lab
- Distributed Hand Tool Stations Small hand tools tool crib.
- Member Storage Rental
- Private Studio / Office Rental
- Meeting Rooms with Video Conferencing.
- Comfortable HackerSpace Areas with Power and WiFi
- Commercial kitchen Food packaging
- Food Computing
- Wetlab space
Was this helpful?
Be the first to comment
Sign in with